Wednesday, 24 March 2010

day one of my apple experiment

Day one


So, the apple has been cut up and placed into jars and labelled accordingly. I have included a video below to show you how I prepped the apple and jars etc.



Today I have said the following to my apples. Michael Marshall and Gavin Scholfield both witnessed this and it will be broadcast as part of Episode 41 of the Righteous Indignation podcast. From tomorrow onwards I shall record what I say so that each part of the experiment is open and honest.

love apple: "Hello apple. You're looking very nice and you rock. You are great, keep up the good work."

hate apple: "I don't even know why I bothered choosing you as part of this experiment. You are pathetic. You aren't worth the jar, or the oxygen or the pen and the paper it took to do this experiment. Get out of my sight. You are a waste of a pip."

neutral apple: I googled the word weather and read the first sentence that came up. It was: "The BBC Weather Centre provides UK and Worldwide weather services and maps for temperature, wind, satellite, pressure and radar." This will be said to the neutral apple every day.

control apple: Nothing. This piece is in quarantine.


I will upload an update video tomorrow showing the deterioration of the apples before I talk to them and when I'm talking to them. Check back tomorrow for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment