Wednesday, 27 January 2010

"and sometimes she's a brat..."

This year things are going to change for me that are completely out of my control. Somebody who means the world to me more than any other living person is going to be going away for a long time to start an amazing career that will set him up for success for the rest of his days.

This makes me so happy for this person, but at the same time it makes me wonder what else life is going to chuck my way. This ground I stand on is unsteady, always shifting and turning me into surprises. Sometimes I like surprises - "ooh, shoes? for me?" and sometimes I don't - "What do you mean when you say 'tumor in my ear?"

Whatever it brings, I guarentee you that I'll be ready for it. I'll make the most of it, as this year is for living. I sit here, feeling very happy and I'm blogging this as a reminder to myself that no longer shall I accept the bullshit some people like to throw my way. Seriously, it's old now.

If you have a problem with that, or if you have a problem with me then slap yourself on my behalf biatch as I really, don't, care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment