Monday, 11 January 2010

Blipfoto

I was recently inspired to sign up to a photo share site called Blipfoto by an twitter friend of mine who had been posting their totally kick arse wildlife photos.

The concept of blipfoto.com is basically that each member has a photo journal and the aim is to upload one photo taken each day to the journal. Of course, you can miss days out if you want to, but when you do upload one the rule is that it MUST have been taken on the day you uploaded it.

I joined yesterday and so far have uploaded two pictures (obviously) and the feedback I've had from other members has been wonderfully encouraging. It's sort of relit my passion for photography - something I'm not amazing at, but something I just enjoy trying.

If you are a photography fan or a budding photographer you should give Blipfoto a try. It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment